Monday, April 25, 2011

Shelby M'Lynn

My story told in my own way, I have a past but it is no longer important. What is important is our future together and how happy we can be. I want a home where I can run and play with a family that loves me for whom and what I am. I want a family that loves me no matter what I look like. 

I have a funny little walk because of a neck injury that affected my spinal cord, can you overlook my disability to see the wonderful dog I am on in the inside. When I came to my foster home I did not even have a proper name, my foster Momma fixed that up fast. I was reborn Shelby MLynn, she calls me her little jalapeo for a nickname. 

I do not let my disability affect my day to day life, I run and play just like a regular dog. I jump off the bed like the rest of the kids much to my foster Mommas displeasure. I would love to have a forever home where I am loved by my family beyond all measure; I just want to be yours! I am house trained and Heartworm negative and I am also crate trained. 

I love to sleep on the bed with you at night I will keep you warm and save till the sun rises on a new day together. Cuddling on the couch to watch TV I will protect you during the scary parts on the movie, I will laugh when you laugh and cry when you cry. 

I think we would make a good match, you and I. We can weather any storm the world can throw at us, you just have to adopt me! I will be here waiting patiently! 

Love your little Jalapeo

Shelby MLynn 


My PetFinder Page

Email My Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment