Monday, April 25, 2011

Lucy Isabella

It is amazing where lifes journeys can take you sometimes, I had a family and a home once, but it was taken away in a flash. Next thing I knew I was sitting in a local shelter with time ticking down. I watched other dogs time run out, and before I knew it my time was up. I was scared my last night there I went to sleep and prayed I would be spared. My plea was answered I was saved! I now find myself in The Sanctuary and I am not afraid anymore. 

So I have started a new chapter in my life, but I need you to help me! I want to start my life over with a new family and a home, but first I need you to adopt me. I know I am older but I am still young in spirit. See my long legs those are legs of a dancer or better yet a runner I can go on those long walks with you that you love so much. 

I am a good listener and secret keeper; I want to be there to greet you when you come home each day. We can go on car rides together and explore the world and best of all we can do it all together. I want you to need me as much as I need you.

I have a lot going for me I am Heartworm negative, house and crate trained, I get along well with other dogs. I love to ride in the car and go for walks. I am also up to date on all my vaccinations and I speak 2 languages. 

I speak Boston Terrier and Human English. I am learning how to use the computer and the internet. I love Facebook; I am kind of addicted to FarmVille. I just started learning to watch TV; I wish we had smell-a-vision when it comes to Food Network. Well I need to go my foster Momma is calling my name it is time for bed! 

I look forward to meeting you!


Love Your Friend Lucy Isabella 

MY PETFINDER PAGE

EMAIL MY MOMMA MARLANA FOR MORE INFO ON ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment