Monday, April 25, 2011

Guinness Blue

Desperately Seeking You! Sometimes wacky, energetic and loveable Boston Terrier seeks likeminded family! 

Hello my name is Guinness and I am pleased you have taken the time to click on my picture and read my adoption story. I am originally from North Carolina but recent family trouble finds me living in Virginia now. I am 9 years old and I am up to date on all vaccinations. I am housetrained and HeartWorm negative. I like to be fed in my crate, I will even sleep in there sometimes but I prefer to sleep with you so I can protect you. I love to hide under the blankets! 

I love to go for walks and car rides, I love to lounge on the couch or bed I am a laid back kind of kid. I am currently on medication to help with my anxiety but I am doing great on it. I get my medication at night and it works all day long, and being on a daily exercise schedule helps as well. I go on a daily walk with my foster brother Hoss, he has become my best friend. I do not really like cats that much, but they can be tolerated. I do not really like baths or going out in the rain or snow but some gently encouragement helps me overcome it. 

I have a funny little bark; my foster Momma says it reminds her of a wicked goat! I am unsure how she knows what a wicked goat sounds like but I am just going to roll with it. So I am going to go for now, I look forward to meeting you soon. If you have any questions please feel free to email my foster Mom Marlana. 

Sincerely your new friend 

Guinness Blue 

PetFinder Page

Email Momma Marlana to ask about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment